Meet Cindy Middaugh, Technology Technician I

Cindy
As a Technology Technician, I will be helping with the Student Information System (SIS) applications and basic computer troubleshooting (hardware and software) issues throughout the district.

I was born and raised in Prineville.  I attended 1st thru 5th grade at Crooked River, 6th thru 8th at CCMS and 9th thru 12th at CCHS, graduating in 1993. After high school I attended Central Oregon Community College for a year and worked part-time.  I then decided to work full-time as a checker at Thriftway in 1994.  I moved up to the office and helped with the books and was the pricing coordinator.  I worked at Thriftway until it sold in 2003 and then I started at Ray’s Food Place as the pricing coordinator and was there till January 2015 when I came to the school district.  Being a Technician 1 is something new for me but I am very excited for the new challenge.

I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Ryan, for almost 20 years.  We have a daughter, Raquel, 13, and a son Logen, 4.  I enjoy watching the kids at whatever they are doing. They keep us very busy doing one thing or another.  We are active in 4-H swine with our daughter which we very much enjoy. We also like to camp, ride ATV’s, hunt, and to hang out with friends and family. Raquel and I also like to shop.

Flickr Photos