What is the process for transferring grant funded items to another location?

Grant funded items may be transferred to another school for the same department it was originally purchased for. For example, filing cabinets purchased with grant funds for the Title program at Ochoco may be transferred to another school in the District for the Title program. If these filing cabinets are not needed by anyone in the Title program throughout the District, they may be declared as surplus and then disposed of per District policy. Be sure to make a note of any changes to locations on the inventory list that you send to Rhonda Fitzpatrick.

Category: Moving Process FAQ's · Tags:

Comments are closed.