Changing your password on an Android device
If you receive your district email on an Android device you will have to update your password on the Android to continue to receive email once your Windows login has changed on March 30th. Here are some steps on how to do so. If you run into any problems during the process or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Technology.
- Open all applications menu.
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to Accounts. The name of the next selection differs on devices but the option you want to find will either say “Corporate”, “Exchange”, or “Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync”. Below are three different icons that show the different names.
- Select your district account. It will end in @crookcounty.k12.or.us. Then select Account Settings.
- Select Incoming Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Remove the current password and replace it with the password that your new Windows login password.
That’s it! You have now updated your email password on your Android! If you have any questions or complications from these instructions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here in Technology. Thank you!